Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Head Tables

Options
Kyrstie_Mandarin
Kyrstie_Mandarin Posts: 94
edited September 2014 in EGG Table Forum
Hello fellow Egg Heads, I wanted to share the custom tables I have been creating to accommodate all BGE grilling needs! I add on many accessories for these tables including sinks, granite cutting tops, outlets, lights, charcoal cabinets, utensil hooks, umbrella hardware, cutting board drawers, custom hand forged stands with ash chutes, and much more! The tables are cedar bases and redwood tops that are sealed with Sikkens to hold up against weather and for easy cleaning. I provided one of our most popular table styles and am looking into making one for my BGE, any ideas for added accessories??

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Table looks nice.

Sorry, you're about to get flamed.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    "This is your first post and you're selling stuff, blah blah blah."

"spam spam spam, blah blah blah "

Stuff like that.

Are you in Texas? Your sample reminds me of @cazzy's table. Once again, nice craftsmanship.
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Got to love it. Don't give a damn about egging just want us to buy a table that anyone of us could make ourself. Whatever
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    My apologizes, I just looked over the rules so I changed the context of my post. It really isn't spam I have been working on new ideas to bring my tables to the next level and am more interested in others input more than anything. I appreciate the heads up though so I know for future references what is allowed on this site. And yes I'm in San Antonio, TX and the image I posted is actually a table we did for a client a few years back that does have his table posted on this site.

• cortguitarman
    Options
    She actually didn't say she was selling them. She asked if there were ideas that we had for her own table.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

Flamed?

Krystie,

I know you and Daryn are good people and I'd recommend you to anyone, but this is not how things are done around here. Much different crowd than the Facebook group.

The best road to travel is for yall to get a egg or two and start cooking. Share lots of photos with your egg smoking in one of your beautiful tables along with some end results.

I repeat, I recommend Mandarin Studios without hesitation. Please don't flame her too hard as she's not selling t-shirts nobody wants. :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Wow, I'm sorry I offended obviously a few people here. I'm very in love with my BGE and the tables I'm having built and just wanted to share them. The tables are created by master craftsmen so I don't really think its some thing that just anyone could build.. But again sorry that I offended.
  • cazzy
    Options

Got to love it. Don't give a damn about egging just want us to buy a table that anyone of us could make ourself. Whatever

I disagree...I couldn't have made my table myself!
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Thank you Cazzy

After your table was such a success I became inspired to develop new ideas for our tables and am definitely getting a few Eggs very soon!! 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I am mad as hell...I'm outta here. ~X(
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    Options
    If Cazzy says you're good people then I'll call you a friend but most folks who post this kind of stuff usualy get nailed hard and run off quickly. As you can see, our local coal monger and cheap beer critic has already quit the forum over this breach of etiquette.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    I see that! Lol! And really do apologize! Was not my intention and will be handled differently as I am more interested in the Egging community and gaining ideas for my creations rather than just making a quick buck! Not what I'm here for!
  • cazzy
    Options

If Cazzy says you're good people then I'll call you a friend but most folks who post this kind of stuff usualy get nailed hard and run off quickly.

As you can see, our local coal monger and cheap beer critic has already quit the forum over this breach of etiquette.

Travis, your stand came out of their shop. Granted, the blacksmith is no longer affiliated with them.
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Charles is a great blacksmith and we do still go to him! :)

• cazzy
    Options

Charles is a great blacksmith and we do still go to him! :)

Ahh...didn't know that. Good to know. Yep, he did a great job too!
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Yeah we just recently got back in contact with him concerning the stands and chutes! He does amazing on them! I'm looking into possibly a concrete formed stand also
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The table looks like some first class work. I like it!
    @cazzy Are you in on this? ;) and @Kyrstie checkin out your tat. What's it say?

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    I see that! Lol! And really do apologize! Was not my intention and will be handled differently as I am more interested in the Egging community and gaining ideas for my creations rather than just making a quick buck! Not what I'm here for!
    I'd like a t-shirt.
    NOLA
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    TigerTony said:
    The table looks like some first class work. I like it!
    @cazzy Are you in on this? ;) and @Kyrstie checkin out your tat. What's it say?

The image shown is actually @cazzy table, my all time favorite table so far! And the tat says "float on" its a Modest Mouse song :)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    I'd like a t-shirt.
    Lol um.. well.. we have company T-shirts...?! lol!!
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    The table looks great. I have seen pics of Cazzy's table before, and it is very, very nice. I agree with Travis concerning that if Cazzy vouches for you then you must be good people. 

I couldn't build a table like that if I had the pieces cut out and laid out in front of me. 

I wish you success! Please just listen to Cazzy and the others here. I am pretty laid back myself and take it all in stride. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌ Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.
    Sent :)
  • SGH
    Options
    Got it. Thank you kindly ma'am

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    The table looks great. I have seen pics of Cazzy's table before, and it is very, very nice. I agree with Travis concerning that if Cazzy vouches for you then you must be good people. 

I couldn't build a table like that if I had the pieces cut out and laid out in front of me. 

I wish you success! Please just listen to Cazzy and the others here. I am pretty laid back myself and take it all in stride. 
    Any advice helps and I take all I can get :) Thank you so much for your kind words! 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    T-shirts. ..again? Omg.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    henapple said:
    T-shirts. ..again? Omg.
    Just a joke I swear!! Lol
  • SGH
    Options
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Do y'all do custom work? I'm wanting 2 tables 4x4x4 to roll up next to my vertical for prep work.image

Status- Standing by.

• Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Yes everything is custom.. Once we discuss exactly what you are looking for, I will have a drawing and a bid made up for you to review