Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Table

SouthTex
SouthTex Posts: 70
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
[img]C:egg[/img]
<p />Well I managed to finish my new table (thanks to Hasenfeffer for the great tips) with only a few minor errors. As stated earlier on another subject on tables, the hinge caused me to have to lift the egg 2 1/2" off the table due them rubbing when opening the lid. However, many of you have stated you have little or no woodworking abilities. Well, I am one of them. It took me 3 days to complete but am very proud of it. Yes it is made of PT pine and I have no worries of causing harm to me or my family. My boys have tables made of PT landscape timbers in both their rooms. I used a redwood stain sealer on it and as I type am cooking 2 sirloin tip roasts on the egg. Man somebody stop me. I am use to grilling out 3-4 times a week as it is but this thing has created a monster. Thanks again for everyones input on making tables and keep the awesome recipes coming.[p]I hope the link works!

Comments