Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gluten free pizza dough

Options
Found some gluten free dough in a tub at smiths on clearance for $.50 I thought why not give it a shot. Put some mozzarella ,sauce , hamburger and mild Italian sausage Cooked it around 550 for about 8 min. It came out thin and crispy and pretty tasty. It has a slightly sweet flavor and I don't know if it's the sauce of the gluten free dough. But for fifty cents it's a winner :)
2 LBGE
Digi Q
green Thermapen
AR

Albuquerque, NM

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    my wife buys that stuff at smiths when its on sale at smiths.  its decent and i get pizza out of the deal.  she is the one with the intolerance so i just deal with it.  the dough is slightly sweet if we are thinking the same stuff.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We are using a couple of recipes from http://againstthegraingourmet.com/ to stay within HuskerMaMa's paleo. Pretty good. I still prefer the gluten dough.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I do prefer making my own dough I dont need the gluten free but for 50 cents a tub i thought id try it . I would use it again if its on sale but other than that ill make my own

do you guys see the pics i posted?  i can see them on my iphone on the thread but not viewing the thread on my mac
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM