Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My idiot son.

SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Sorry for the toilet paper post my friends. That was my idiot son on my iPhone while I was out putting food on the egg. Again my apologies for his tomfoolery.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• SGH
    Bump for posting clarification.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Bump again for TP post clarification.

Status- Standing by.

• Me, I don't mind TP posts - do it all the time!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • SGH
    @Skiddymarker‌
    I don't mind TP post either. It's the fact that the moron used my account to do it that made me mad. He thinks that he is funny. But he his is not. I wasn't pleased at all brother Marker.

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SGH said:
    Sorry for the toilet paper post my friends. That was my idiot son on my iPhone while I was out putting food on the egg. Again my apologies for his tomfoolery.
    Sounds like something I would have done at his age. Or now...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    @DMW‌
    It's kind of funny but not if you know what I mean.

Status- Standing by.

• @SGH while i too would be PO'd at my kid for hijacking my account, I have to give him credit for posting in pure forum style. He prefaced his post with OT, most politely. And he followed up with a prompting question.  He obviously has the gift of gab, like his dad.  Don't lay on the punishment too heavy.

PS - perhaps it's time for a PIN code on the phone? 
    ~X(
    1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • SGH
    @CarolinaCrazy‌
    Thanks man. I would beat the snot out of him but I'm no longer physically able to.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Bump again for TP post explanation.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Bump again.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Just because.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Woof!!!!image

Status- Standing by.

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    edited September 2014
    @SGH. Don't worry about. To quote the Godfather movie: Clemenza: Pretty goddam bad. Probably all the other Families will line up against us. That's all right. These things gotta happen every five (edit) months or so, ten (edit) months Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten (edit) months since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble." I just wish I had some popcorn tonight.
    @Tjcoley‌
    Thank you brother Coley.

Status- Standing by.

• Zarcon
    Zarcon Posts: 540
    @SGH - You know what they say... You can't please everyone :) Rock on Brother!
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    And until tonight I loved this as a cooking forum. Now I know I'd do anything in the world for you guys
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • Zarcon
    @TTC - I totally agree. I have been here less than a month and have learned so much already as a new "Egghead", had great responses, and already feel like part of the family..
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Now I just need a new (non-offensive, politically correct) avatar....
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @Zarcon‌ at least you've shared some cooks. That's what it's all about. ;-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Zarcon
    @NPHuskerFL - I would love to share some more but I am having a difficult time eating all the left-overs from my weekend cooks.. I think I have had chicken for the past 2 weeks straight.. haha. But don't you worry..more is on the way.

• SGH
    Again I'm honestly sorry for the TP post put up by my son. But thanks for all the kind words nonetheless my friends.

Status- Standing by.

• otter
    otter Posts: 340
    Let's get back to cook n.. (-:
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • SGH
    @otter‌
    Agreed sir. Here is some grub.imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Sorry @otter I couldn't resist.image

Status- Standing by.

• anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Another mouth watering post, enjoy dude!
    ^:)^
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • SGH
    @anton‌
    Thanks brother.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    My apologies. Bumping this again for the folks about to wake up and see the TP thread for the first time.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    @Bbquru‌
    Thank you brother. The whole cook is actually on page 2 and titled Pork Stuffed Loin. I posted part of it on this thread due to the TP post chaos. Again thanks.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH

Status- Standing by.