Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Getting Organized

Options
Since I got my egg in spring I've been parking it into the garage and rolling the whole table out onto the driveway when I needed to use it. (Which has turned out to be 3 or 4 times a week) I've been wanting to get it moved to the patio and get some sort of storage for my growing collection of egg equipment before winter sets in. With this being Labor Day in Wisconsin, that could be any minute now.

Anyway, I settled on a deck box for my storage. I found one with vertical slots in the side that I could use to install partitions for all of my grids, stones, etc. (a few pieces of MDF cut to size) The larger slot in the photo is for my AR. If any other new eggers are interested in doing something similar, this is the model I bought. Seems pretty solid. I threw some silicone on the seams just to be on the safe side. Hopefully it holds up over the winter.

Lifetime 60012 Extra Large Deck Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030GG2GC/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_1Vobub0XA0QRXimageimage
LBGE
Menasha, WI

Comments