Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

holy sh*t...tell me that Will Hayden didn't do this...

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
I loved that show even with it's many twisted personalities but child rape? Come on...tell me this is just charges drummed up by "tattoo boy" who hates his guts!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    I'd say it has a good chance of being true. I'm all for the death penalty and FWIW child molesters deserve a special place in Hell right after the noose is hung up over a good strong branch. Yes, I'm saying bring back lynchings.
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    edited August 2014
    I hope it's not true for the sake of the little girl that it allegedly happened to.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• RRP
    I'd say it has a good chance of being true. I'm all for the death penalty and FWIW child molesters deserve a special place in Hell right after the noose is hung up over a good strong branch. Yes, I'm saying bring back lynchings. http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation

Don't get me wrong...if Will is guilty then give him his biggest weapon and let him blow his own head to hell! I hate taxpayer money supporting these people IF FOUND GUILTY for the rest of their life!
  • Texansurf
    Texansurf Posts: 507
    I'd say it has a good chance of being true. I'm all for the death penalty and FWIW child molesters deserve a special place in Hell right after the noose is hung up over a good strong branch. Yes, I'm saying bring back lynchings. http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation
     Not to sound too knowledgeable, but lynching should be done with a simple slip knot so they strangle as opposed to having your neck broken.  Let them do the gallows jig...,  
    Corpus Christi, Texas.  LBGE x 2, Weber Smoky Joe, and Aussie Walk-About
  • NPHuskerFL
    @Texansurf‌ if I had it my way it would be done via a good ole fashion stoning or lynching. Or if we wanted to get techy and save energy >:) I have been devising a solar powered electric chair. I'd like to do a test run in Iceland during the winter (maybe 2-3 of sunlight) It may take a few weeks to a month but, who gives a $hi+! Patent pending hello Shark Tank :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    When I first read it myself I couldn't help but wonder was it a typical tv stunt. But unfortunately and sadly the charges appear to be based on factual evidence. My heart truley breaks for this little girl and her family. If that was my grand daughter I would be facing life in prison or the death penalty. I would tear than monster to pieces with my bare hands and bathe in his blood. If he did commit this heinous and atrocious act I have no mercy nor sympathy at all for him. May he rot in hell.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    edited August 2014
    The show was a joke and sucked anyway. The victim will be scarred for life. If it was my kid I would get medieval on his ass.
    Jacksonville FL
  • NervousDad
    NervousDad Posts: 307
    Second charge, I'd say he's guilty until proven innocent.

Aurora,OH
  • NPHuskerFL

Second charge, I'd say he's guilty until proven innocent.

Funny (not literally) this sort of thing happens far too often. But, because the guy has a following he gets sympathy from many. Sad. If this proves to be true he should be held to the same standards of every other American citizen. I don't care who you are....Touch a kid and you're a POS & should never be allowed in society again. This is something I strongly believe in. Far too many pedophiles are released and commit the same crime again and again or worse murder a child. 0% tolerance. Period!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Wow, and his own daughter. I can't even begin to comprehend. As a father your number 1 priority is to protect your children.

I'm all for second chances and redemption, but in this case, or anything like this involving a child, can't even consider that IMHO.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • mshump
    mshump Posts: 212
    Very sad story for all involved.
    Danville, Il
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    He will plead some sort of mental instability and get off.
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Who the hell I s will ahaydon?
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Pretty creepy looking dude. When sentenced to prison his fellow inmates will take care of him.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    I had to look him up after reading this. Had no idea who he even is, don't watch to much tv thanks to the Egg, this forum and of you guys!. You are all my reality TV :)>-
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

Who the hell I s will ahaydon?

Agreed. I had to look him up. Who watches that kind of reality crap to begin with? At least it gave the victim a venue to come forward. If this is true, he's better off killing himself because it will be a lot less pleasant with prison justice.
  • llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    edited August 2014
    I have heard it was an ex employee setting him up but who knows?  guess if hes innocent it will come out in the end

Ahh the 1st arrest was the supposedly pissed off ex employee  this one is another
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • I agree with @berndcrisp. This is one of the few times I would fully support just sending him to prison. That is where he will be dealt with properly. Even the harshest of criminals do not tolerate child abusers. He will likely get exactly the torture and abuse necessary before he is dealt his final fate.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • badinfluence
    Um again who the hell is he? Never heard of him
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • RRP
    Gun shop owner, fabricator, ex-Marine featured with his daughter, her dipsh*t husband and some other gunsmiths. Show was named Sons of Guns on Discovery channel.
  • badinfluence
    Oh ok. I think I watched it 1 time

Clinton, Iowa
  • RRP
    Oh ok. I think I watched it 1 time
    Only reason I got started watching any of those shows was the wife was watching Dancing with the Stars and I refuse to be in the same room when that was on! Besides I also like the History channel as well as Discovery for their gear head shows like Counting Cars and Gas Monkey Garage and all the Alaska shows. LOL
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    edited August 2014
    I'm totally shocked also especially because I was a fan of the show. He seemed normal enough on the show albeit a little rough around the edges. Hope this isn't true but if it is he deserves the worst kind of Punishment. Now his son in law Chris on the show ( I believe )seemed like a real dweeb.
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • RRP
     Now his son in law Chris on the show ( I believe )seemed like a real dweeb.
    You are being so polished! I referred to him as a dipsh*t! LOL