Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tech Support

Options
Anyone have the email addy for tech support for this forum? I cant log in on my puter, but can from my mobile using the same exact id and pw.

Thanks
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Have you tried from multiple browsers or another PC/Mac to confirm it's not your computer?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Ive logged in from that computer before. How would the computer itaelf not allow me to log in? Not a full fledged techie here...but I do love to make smoke with my egg.
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Maybe the admins mistaked you for cazzy and banned your IP?

Little Rock, AR

• RajunCajun
    Options
    Hence why I am looking for the tech support addy.

Thanks
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Start bashing big green eggs and praising primos or one of the others. You'll grab their attention.

Little Rock, AR

• RajunCajun
    Options
    I've been a good boy
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Try resting your cookies.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    I had that hiccup a while back with IE 10.  Switched to Chrome browser and could log-in just fine-same computer.  And as is the routine case, a couple of weeks later it self-corrected.  Go figure.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    I'm not a techie at all, but I'm aware that lots of folks (me included) have had that kind of problem or problems with IE.  Switching to Chrome drilled it.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon