Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

simple stuffed tomatos

Options
tomato is stuffed with scollops and shrimp with a stuffing of shrimp crab and chourico. the home grown tomato was the pricey part
:))

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Cymbaline65
    Options

I love my garden tomatoes. Nothing better on the planet but I find that they do not hold up well to stuffing, baking etc.. This no matter the type (Better Boy, Early Girl, Mr Stripey etc..)

What kind(s) did you grow?

BTW, looks very tasty

In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    Can u even taste that expensive tomato? It sure looks good!

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    Options

I love my garden tomatoes. Nothing better on the planet but I find that they do not hold up well to stuffing, baking etc.. This no matter the type (Better Boy, Early Girl, Mr Stripey etc..)

What kind(s) did you grow?

BTW, looks very tasty

this was a pink brandy wine, out of the 5 varieties i grew this one just isnt a good slicing tomato for sandwiches and salads. very pulpy it probably didnt like the dry beds i put in this year. the big boy tomatoes are really good growing right next to it so im thinking its the soil type i put in
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Why the hell is there no drool emoticon on this forum? Damn those look good.   ^:)^

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Cymbaline65
    Options
    Griffin said:
    Why the hell is there no drool emoticon on this forum? Damn those look good.   ^:)^
    Here ya go Griffin..
    =P~
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    That looks amazing. I bet it was so good. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Nothing simple bout that... =D>