Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Niagara Eggfest

Options
2»

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @Monty77, OP of the thread below puts everyone who responds on a google map of eggheads everywhere, it's neat to see/find eggheads in any geographic location.  You can provide full postal code, or just the first three characters, or even just Delaware, Ontario will work.  The url:

I ran out of DP's PH so we just used butter, cinnamon, brown sugar on the pineapples... wanted to make it kids friendly so no cayenne nor tobasco.  I also cut down the heat in the tandoori chicken considerably..

canuckland
  • Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    Options
    @Monty77 those burnt ends and the wings were part of my cook . If you want i can give you the recipie for the wings .
    I think we spoke, I asked you about the ratio of corn starch to rub...  Wish I had known some of you were there, would have spend more time chatting and maybe even assisted if anyone needed some help.  Both were great, and I would love the recipe for both,  I must have had a half dozen of the burnt ends, just amazing.  By the time the wings came around, I was already stuffed yet still found room for a few of those as well.  
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/

• Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @Monty77, OP of the thread below puts everyone who responds on a google map of eggheads everywhere, it's neat to see/find eggheads in any geographic location.  You can provide full postal code, or just the first three characters, or even just Delaware, Ontario will work.  The url:

I ran out of DP's PH so we just used butter, cinnamon, brown sugar on the pineapples... wanted to make it kids friendly so no cayenne nor tobasco.  I also cut down the heat in the tandoori chicken considerably..

I got mine added, I am officially on the map 

I think I tried all your delights, and enjoyed them all.  I hear ya on the heat, it makes sense.  The guy to your left making pizzas added some of the hot sauce from the winery to his stuffed crust and it was awesome, so much so I had to bring a large bottle of it home and add it to my own BGE pizza tonight!  
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/

• chocdoc
    chocdoc Posts: 461
    Options
    Going to link to my report on eGullet - too many pictures to do it all over again with Flickr.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    When at an eggfest. ...you gotta represent.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN