Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

good deal

I'd snag this if I could. http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/4611783329.html

Any of my egging buds wanna snag this I'll pic it up right after labor day
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• HotchHotch Posts: 1,483
    Do you deliver to Texas?

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,145
    That is a good deal considering I just saw a used on our Craigslist for $600!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • If I were'nt 8 hours away, I'de buy now. Looking for a S or M to with my L.
    ·
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,240
    I AM ON IT !!
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
    edited August 2014
    Just spoke with him - great deal - he is getting a large offset so wife needs him to sell the medium.  Small crack in the fire ring and nest wheels are jacked up - but just replaced fire box and got a new grate.  

I was looking for a small/mini-max for tailgate/camping/etc . . . but I am sooooo close to pulling the trigger.  Is it a total pain to lug around a M?  Also, I have a buddy interested.  Watcha think?
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,520
    I think you tell the guy you want it.  If you or your buddy don't want it, Henapple said he would definitely take it.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
    I see that now. @henapple if your 100% - send me direct message.  I am tied up until Sunday but I think I scoop then if its still available . . . 
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,890
    Just a thought but if he is the original owner see if he wouldn't mind filing a warranty claim for the cracked fire ring. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    He is not the original owner . . a co-worker of his moved out of town and didnt want to take it . . . 
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,588
    I text him and asked if he'd hold it till the Tues after labor day. ..no go. Damn.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·