Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

good deal

Options
I'd snag this if I could. http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/4611783329.html

Any of my egging buds wanna snag this I'll pic it up right after labor day
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Do you deliver to Texas?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    That is a good deal considering I just saw a used on our Craigslist for $600!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • prodraft1954
    Options
    If I were'nt 8 hours away, I'de buy now. Looking for a S or M to with my L.
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    I AM ON IT !!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • NDG
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Just spoke with him - great deal - he is getting a large offset so wife needs him to sell the medium.  Small crack in the fire ring and nest wheels are jacked up - but just replaced fire box and got a new grate.  

I was looking for a small/mini-max for tailgate/camping/etc . . . but I am sooooo close to pulling the trigger.  Is it a total pain to lug around a M?  Also, I have a buddy interested.  Watcha think?
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I think you tell the guy you want it.  If you or your buddy don't want it, Henapple said he would definitely take it.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• NDG
    Options
    henapple if your 100% - send me direct message.  I am tied up until Sunday but I think I scoop then if its still available . . . 
    Columbus, OH

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Just a thought but if he is the original owner see if he wouldn't mind filing a warranty claim for the cracked fire ring. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• NDG
    Options
    He is not the original owner . . a co-worker of his moved out of town and didnt want to take it . . . 
    Columbus, OH

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I text him and asked if he'd hold it till the Tues after labor day. ..no go. Damn.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN