Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Late lunch so appetizer for dinner.

I little batch of jalopeno stuffed with cream cheese and shrimp wrapped with bacon.

photo A0FA7B87-685E-45AB-86BB-CED0EC87226C_zpsq0jwqzua.jpg
Bristow Virginia XLBGE One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    Bingo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 949
    My wife thinks there may be something wrong with me!

photo C0BCADD0-50FC-4B29-8C9B-B70FC10EE784_zpscvvw4x2h.jpg

I like this shot.

photo 0B68FDF0-78BD-44CB-9F59-CB5F46B3F178_zpsurxym5qe.jpg
    Bristow Virginia XLBGE One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
    My buddy came out to play.
    photo 1C02A00C-8F38-4EAC-A889-E87903DBA617_zpsna14rcef.jpg

A cold one while I wait!
    photo 8A8102C8-028A-45F8-890B-E93A5C106362_zpscpismpzb.jpg

Playing with the camera a little tonight.
    photo 928C5AE4-8517-43D3-A98A-3B39009374FE_zps841s1goo.jpg
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,143
    Very nice pics.

Great food, good beer, and your best friend by your side.  The Egg makes wonderful moment's happen!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Cheers!
    photo 24A36680-277A-470C-8A6A-7B60F791BA68_zpssnty0uda.jpg
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 2,949
    Nice post..You captured a great atmosphere with your pics..Oh yes and your cook weren't to shabby either.
    ^:)^
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
    @johnmitchell‌ Thank you sir!
  • jcasparyjcaspary Posts: 1,477
    Your wife may be right, but there is nothing wrong with your cooking.  Looks excellent!!
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • Ohhh yea, I keep some weiners around to grill for my two dogs. They love to see the LBGE fire up, they also like a sip or two of my beer.....
    LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC
    @jcaspary‌ I know she is right I'm just in denial most of the time! Thanks!

@davejames0426‌ She usually hangs out waiting for a treat! She doesn't like beer though. My wife found out she likes wine though!