Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Late lunch so appetizer for dinner.

I little batch of jalopeno stuffed with cream cheese and shrimp wrapped with bacon.

photo A0FA7B87-685E-45AB-86BB-CED0EC87226C_zpsq0jwqzua.jpg
Bristow Virginia XLBGE One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    Bingo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 946
    My wife thinks there may be something wrong with me!

photo C0BCADD0-50FC-4B29-8C9B-B70FC10EE784_zpscvvw4x2h.jpg

I like this shot.

photo 0B68FDF0-78BD-44CB-9F59-CB5F46B3F178_zpsurxym5qe.jpg
    Bristow Virginia XLBGE One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
    ·
    My buddy came out to play.
    photo 1C02A00C-8F38-4EAC-A889-E87903DBA617_zpsna14rcef.jpg

A cold one while I wait!
    photo 8A8102C8-028A-45F8-890B-E93A5C106362_zpscpismpzb.jpg

Playing with the camera a little tonight.
    photo 928C5AE4-8517-43D3-A98A-3B39009374FE_zps841s1goo.jpg
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,407
    Very nice pics.

Great food, good beer, and your best friend by your side.  The Egg makes wonderful moment's happen!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
    Cheers!
    photo 24A36680-277A-470C-8A6A-7B60F791BA68_zpssnty0uda.jpg
    ·
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 2,366
    Nice post..You captured a great atmosphere with your pics..Oh yes and your cook weren't to shabby either.
    ^:)^
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Excelerate....
    ·
    @johnmitchell‌ Thank you sir!
    ·
  • jcasparyjcaspary Posts: 1,472
    Your wife may be right, but there is nothing wrong with your cooking.  Looks excellent!!
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
    ·
  • Ohhh yea, I keep some weiners around to grill for my two dogs. They love to see the LBGE fire up, they also like a sip or two of my beer.....
    LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC
    ·
    @jcaspary‌ I know she is right I'm just in denial most of the time! Thanks!

@davejames0426‌ She usually hangs out waiting for a treat! She doesn't like beer though. My wife found out she likes wine though!
    ·