Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday meatloaf experiment - pic heavy

Options
Had some friends over that had never eaten from the Egg before. I decided to experiment with a couple bacon wrapped stuffed meatloafs. I did a bacon weave for each. I just went basic 80/20 ground beef next. Then on one I put a layer of mashed potatoes, chives, sharp cheddar cheese and some Dizzy Pig Raising the Steaks. The other had marinara sauce, diced pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. The cheese balls were cream cheese, colby jack, worcestershire sauce and garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper then wrapped in mixture of ground pork and ground beef. Finished it off with a CI skillet chocolate chip cookie. I think I made believers of them. Pretty sure we will hang out more now that they moved back to town. I did a few basic burgers too in case nobody liked the other. Needless to say I am having the leftover burgers for lunch today.
LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
Columbus IN

Comments