Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

hoofing it

13»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,649
    And isis Is the jv squad...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • corb69 said:
    Does the gov't run anything efficiently? They specialize in wasteful spending and corruption. It's proven day after day. Obamacare has been one lie after another. It will only get worse.

agreed but show me one successful society with a week government and a strong populous in the history of earth and I am all ears.
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
  • stemc33stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2014
    cazzy said:
    Don't f with @nolaegghead‌ or @cazzy‌ for grabbing info off the internet in a timely fashion. Bravo!

Google Fu. =)) =))
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • OmahaOneOmahaOne Posts: 149
    The only way I've eaten them is pickled.
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,970
    edited August 2014
    OmahaOne said:

The only way I've eaten them is pickled.

All this political jargon had me thinking your name was ObamaOne for a sec. :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 22,485
    I made a drunk vegetarian eat a pickled pork foot at a dinner party at my house.  He almost hurled, and we all almost hurled from laughing so hard.  He said it tasted fine but the texture freaked his freak out.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,573
    War seems to do funny things to budgets and taxes. This has been repeated throughout history.
  • stemc33stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2014
    Threads getting too deep for me. I'm outta here. I've got some eggin' to do. Almost forgot I was on a BGE/food forum.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming