Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hoofing it

Options

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Centex said he'd move it up where I couldn't make it. He hates me. I'll have to see now.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Romney was okay I guess... Until he let the dog crap all over his windshield and then put him back up there. Can't vote for that kind of logic from someone with those type of resources that could have made better travel arraignments for the family dog.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    When are we going to debate policy?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options

Ok.

Repeal the affordable care act.
    Repeal all social security, Medicaid and Medicare, (including all govt help ie Obama phones)
    Stop all foreign aid.
    Fix the VA. Really.
    Rewrite the tax code: we all pay the same regardless of income. Oh and no more property taxes. Vets never pay taxes again.
    Open the borders. Yup. But they have to pay taxes just as I do.
    Guns? For everyone. But if your convicted of a violent crime, including rape, death.
    Did I miss anything?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Sorry. One more.
    Drugs. Legalize all if them. If you're dumb enough to do them, have at it.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Sorry. One more. Drugs. Legalize all if them. If you're dumb enough to do them, have at it.
    I'll smoke a bowl to that....    8-}

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Jeremiah said:

Ok.

Repeal all social security, Medicaid and Medicare, (including all govt help ie Obama phones)
    Stop all foreign aid.
    Fix the VA. Really.
    Rewrite the tax code: we all pay the same regardless of income. Oh and no more property taxes. Vets never pay taxes again.
    Guns? For everyone. But if your convicted of a violent crime, including rape, death.
    Did I miss anything?
    Funny story! The Lifeline program("Obama phones") was started in 1984. Reagan phones? That has a nice ring to it ;)
  • Jeremiah
    Options

Jeremiah said:

Ok.

Stop all foreign aid.
    Fix the VA. Really.
    Did I miss anything?
    Funny story! The Lifeline program("Obama phones") was started in 1984. Reagan phones? That has a nice ring to it ;)

Yup.

Funny how no one want to talk about that little fact huh? Lol

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    ....and build 20 million new park benches for housing for old, disabled and sick people and as "nature" hospices.
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Jeremiah
    Options

....and build 20 million new park benches for housing for old, disabled and sick people and as "nature" hospices.

Actually I think it should be staggered. (Medicare) those who paid in get out what they put in, i.e. My retired mother is 100% covered, but my 4 yr old gets nada.

But you're right. It'll never happen. It's all gonna crash and implode.

Rome style.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    ...wait...wait....brilliant idea here.  Let's re-purpose our big football stadiums on Tuesdays and start up gladiator fights like the Romans, we can make all the poor, sick and old people fight for treatment and housing, and charge for it!  Then we can take some of the money and use it to pay for tax cuts!  Win win!!!
    Options
    See @nolaegghead‌

It's that kind of out of the box thinking we need in DC right now

:))
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Wait, I thought this was a drinking forum that dabbled in BBQ?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @hapster - hahaha....if they could ever agree to pass a bill...

And the NYT could make all the "blankets" for those park benches....think, a newspaper might actually turn a profit....
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why would we need to pay for "tax cuts"? Seems as though I've just removed much of the pie. image
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Closest I've had to "feet" is chicken feet. Not terrible.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapple
    Options
    I'm just happy to be taxed to death and insurance poor.

Fed
    State
    Income
    Sales
    property
    Gas
    Beer

Home
    Car
    Business
    Life
    Health

How in the hell I can afford to egg is beyond me. They wanted hope and change. I'm hoping I've got some change.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm soooo glad I live in Wyoming. Nothin' to argue about here. You don't even have to sweat it if you miss a big election. The results will be the same time and time again. No swing vote here.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • DMW
    Options
    @henapple, just wait, death insurance will be next. And a death tax. Oh, wait, that one is already here...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    @henapple - I'm only letting you in IF you wear a Ronal Reagan T.   C'mon down beotch.  Unlike politicians, I embrace both sides of the isle.  I'd love to hang out with ya.
    You tell me when and I'll be there. When I leave you'll be voting for Romney. .. :-@
    henapple said:
    I'm just happy to be taxed to death and insurance poor. Fed State Income Sales property Gas Beer Home Car Business Life Health How in the hell I can afford to egg is beyond me. They wanted hope and change. I'm hoping I've got some change.

yes, Tony. Obama invented all of those.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • DMW
    Options
    @henapple - I'm only letting you in IF you wear a Ronal Reagan T.   C'mon down beotch.  Unlike politicians, I embrace both sides of the isle.  I'd love to hang out with ya.
    You tell me when and I'll be there. When I leave you'll be voting for Romney. .. :-@
    henapple said:
    I'm just happy to be taxed to death and insurance poor. Fed State Income Sales property Gas Beer Home Car Business Life Health How in the hell I can afford to egg is beyond me. They wanted hope and change. I'm hoping I've got some change.

yes, Tony. Obama invented all of those.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• henapple
    Options
    No he didn't. Our stupid ass voters did. My grandfather paid 5% in taxes. It amazes me what I pay...most of which is wasted.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited August 2014
    Options
    And I don't agree but if you google the " happiest countries on earth" they all pay way more taxes than us, have socialized medicine, and strong state services. Truth be told, most of them are the size of TX and have somewhat homogenous populations so it's hard to extrapolate that a to real world scenario for most of us. It does however debunk the Fox News fear machine that socialized anything is the devil. And let's not forget that your man crush Mitt Romney is the architect of socialized medicine in the 3rd largest market in the US and the framework for Obamacare.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2014
    Options
    henapple said:
    No he didn't. Our stupid ass voters did. My grandfather paid 5% in taxes. It amazes me what I pay...most of which is wasted.

Your not playing the game right. Romney only pays about 15% in taxes and I've read somewhere Obama only pays 18%. Could be false info. Idk. It's not the 5% your grandfather paid, but they're getting over on the system somehow.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Don't f with @nolaegghead‌ or @cazzy‌ for grabbing info off the internet in a timely fashion.

Bravo!
  • corb69
    corb69 Posts: 155
    Options
    Does the gov't run anything efficiently? They specialize in wasteful spending and corruption. It's proven day after day. Obamacare has been one lie after another. It will only get worse.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    hapster said:

Don't f with @nolaegghead‌ or @cazzy‌ for grabbing info off the internet in a timely fashion.

Bravo!

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....