Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vision Kamado Grills at Sams Club for $250

Options
Looks like they are clearing out the Vision Grills at Sams Club. I saw this for Ohio and it is not available here in FL, but do check for your local Sams Club

LBGE & Mini
Orlando, FL

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'd get one for that. My sams doesn't have any.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Eggpharmer
    Eggpharmer Posts: 479
    Options
    Still 499 in TX
    Austin, TX
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    from the vision website, the mini kub is not currantly available, wonder if they are making a mini max kub and/or will it be available before the mini max egg
    :D
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • qprhooligan
    Options
    Thanks OP, I got one.
  • kdink
    kdink Posts: 336
    Options
    Not a sam's member, do they have a one day trial membership?
    If so would be worth a stop, it shows local sam's has low inventory.
    2 Xl's, MM and Forno Bello
    Pizza Oven in Bergen County, NJ
  • Gogogordy
    Gogogordy Posts: 460
    Options
    from the vision website, the mini kub is not currantly available, wonder if they are making a mini max kub and/or will it be available before the mini max egg
    :D

Fishless, Im still loving my $99 Visions KUB....over a year after purchase. How about you...you have one as well? Recently added a KJ Jr to my "collection" and Im enamored with it as well....a bird in the hand. Now I own BGE, Visions AND Kamado Joe products and I'm delighted with each and every one of them. And a Lodge Sportsman's grill. I eat well off of them all. Life's short. Cook someting delicious. On whatever, right?
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • SPRIGS
    SPRIGS Posts: 482
    Options
    My buddy bought one after I got my XL egg. He went on and on about how much better of a deal it was than the egg because all the extras were included in the base price and it was still cheaper than what I paid just for my egg excluding nest, shelves, etc.... Knowing him the way I do, I knew it wouldn't be long before he had to have an egg. Sure enough, 2 months later he bought an XL and sold his vision to his brother in law. Ha. Nothing wrong with them and my buddy turned out some darn good food from his. For that price, I would buy one.
    XL BGE
  • Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    Options
    Good bang for the buck.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Yeah, for $250, if I was a Sam's member and a local Sam's has these, I just might. Hmmm...maybe I need to do some research tomorrow.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    It was 249.95 or.99 at the Sam's in Cedar Rapids when I was there this evening.  It would be a great way to get started in kamado cooking if the Egg was out of reach financially.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I've never come across the Vision grill when shopping at Sams Club. My Costco has carried them the last 3 years.

Call me a trader or what you will, that's one hell of a deal. I'd be all over that if I could find one locally. You can't even buy a replacement large egg base for that!!!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • kdink
    Options
    Found you can get one day shopping pass.
    Going over today, the link showed that a local had low stock.  
    At that price for a back up to the xl, why not.  
  • smokeyj
    smokeyj Posts: 340
    Options
    If I wasn't saving for an offset, I would jump on that deal.
  • kdink
    Options
    $499 at the one here in nj. At 250 would of gotten one
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    I just went to my local SAMS in Lansing Michigan on 8/14 and it was priced at 449.99, I asked the first person I could find if they were coming down anytime soon ad of course she had NO IDEA! there was a Cooking tent that was normaly 299.99 for 149.99 so maybe its coming, I will buy one at 299.99 instead of waiting for the minimax
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • smokeyj
    smokeyj Posts: 340
    Options
    You have to check the online price and order online then pickup. At least that's the way it in my area. The store price is more and they wouldn't honor the online price.
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    I just checked the store near me. She couldn't tell me the price over the phone but did say it was under $299.99. I am thinking about stopping by after work to check it out. I dont want it if its not to the BGE  standard. At this price it hard to pass up on the deal. She said there was about 12 left

What should i do? in terms of the one-day pass, she said to go online and sign up for the pass and bring it in. They wont do returns though. I called vision about the waranty but I got VM. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • GATABITES
    Options
  • GATABITES
    Options
    headed to Sams club. Ill keep you posted. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD