Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Table...part 3

Options
RLA
RLA Posts: 89
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
EGG4.jpg
<p />last pic...showing copper handle and tile.

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Options
    RLA,
    Beautiful! I do mean BEAUTIFUL too! I think you and Alan of AnE should go on the road with those two "carts"! You've both done an outstanding job! I bet your wife doesn't wisper now when she tells her friends; "My husband cooks on an Egg!"[p]Dr. C

• Sandi
    Sandi Posts: 107
    Options
    RLA,[p]I would be very interested in the kit version of this table! E some info please![p]Thanks in advance![p]Sandi
  • RLA,
    I too would be interested in pricing and availability off your cart. Please respond via e-mail at JJS@inorbit.com[p]Looks great.[p]

• RLA, E-mail to you is not deliverable. Pls E-mail your active address to me. Thanks.

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    RLA,
    Great looking table! I havent enclosed one yet,but guess i'll have to now. High tech. is gettin' away from me.The middle legs on your table is a good idea,most lawn mower type wheels have hollow tires,
    the weight of table and 140# of BGE causes them to flatten after awhile,I cut two pieces of 2x4 to hold tires off floor just a smigen.Blocks are easy to move if you need to move table.
    You,ll have to do your cookin' in the living room now ,tables too purty to leave outside.[p] Good Eggnest--- Bob

• RLA, the E-mail address that you sent to me doesn't deliver.