Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Past Weekend Cooks (pics)

Options
Buffalo chicken pizza with ranch and blue cheese sauce, used wheat dough from Trader Joes. Can't beat the dough for .99...... The other started as meatloaf but ended up as big hamburger steaks. The sun dried tomato sausages were really good also. Sorry no other pics but I had too much blu hole before and during the cook.... Blue hole is vodka, sprite, corona beer, blue curaçao with fresh squeezed lemon/lime..... Great summer pool drink frozen but DO NOT drink two buckets followed with some bud light limes!!!!!!!
LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a slam dunk to me. Excellent job! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Nothing wrong with big hamburger steaks either. I love them. But I love most all beef, pork and poultry. It's my weakness you see. Excellent cook.?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    That pizza looks great. It sounds you had fun drinking and cooking! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Sorry...meant to respond. My wife would destroy that first pizza. She loves Kens Ranch. Will try it, but I'll have to lose the blue cheese.

Good cook!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    Options
    One of my favorite pizzas to make - nice job! I have a feeling that bucket would get me in trouble...
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Sounds like a good weekend.  I'm intrigued by that drink.  Gonna have to research and give it a try.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio