Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friends on the forum

Options
I just had a very lengthy discussion with a forum member who was kind enough to give me his/her number to answer a question I had asked more in-depth than pm would allow. (I am not using a forum name out of respect for his/her privacy, just in case the preference would be for privacy.) Not only did I get excellent information on my question, I got what turned out to be an amazing conversation on so many different topics. While we both had differing viewpoints on some subjects, it was one of the best, most thoughtful conversations I've had in a while. (And no, I don't live in my mom's basement...not that there's anything wrong with that :) ). So for my new friend...thank you very much for the conversation. I look forward to many more. For the rest of you...you never know where egging is going to take you. Enjoy the journey. :)
XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
Sandy

Comments