Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deer Camp Supper

Well, had to go to the camp and do some bushhogging. I had taken my small egg back home so I was eggless. Fortunately, I was able to throw something together and use my skills I've learned with my eggs and use the old offset smoker to fix a little bite. Wife and boys and some friends drove down saturday to join me. We just did ribeyes and baked potatoes and smores. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Little Rock, AR

Comments

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Love the money shot of the rib eye.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    Looks like a home run in the bottom of the ninth with the bases loaded! Absolutely excellent cook. Those Ribeyes look insane! I would devour them for sure. The s'mores look mighty tempting as well. Hope y'all had a great time. Solid cook my friend. Nicely done.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    After rereading your post I just noticed that this was not cooked on your egg. Way to improvise my friend. To me that's a sign of a great cook. The ability to be able to adapt and over come. Way to demonstrate your cooking skills my friend. Excellent job.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited August 2014
    Spectacular. It looks like you've been upping your photo game @Biggreenpharmacist‌ :-bd New camera??
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • stemc33 said:

Spectacular. It looks like you've been upping your photo game @Biggreenpharmacist‌ :-bd New camera??

Just my ifone.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    You are using that iPhone to its fullest potential. Excellent pics my friend!

Status- Standing by.