Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- A shout-out to the PGA-

Options
Shoulda posted sooner for regional eggheads-but the PGA Golf Championship (being played in Louisville) offers FREE daily admission for active duty, retirees and members of the active reserve and their accompanying spouse each day of the tournament.  Realize there is only one day left but it should be quite a shoot-out.  Check it out at pga.com.  This is the most impressive deal for the military at a big-time sporting event that I am aware of.  
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• TNegg
    TNegg Posts: 89
    Options
    My husband is on his way home from their now.  He had a great time and said he has a souvenir for me!
  • TNegg
    Options
    Yeah! Just what every wife wants! PGA shorts! Lol
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Well-he tried..and you already have the pic posting gig down-so you are home-free!  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Great to see that the PGA is on the cutting edge of women's clothing with pink highlighted shorts. Nicely done!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • TNegg
    Options
    Actually they are pretty cool.  They are made by under armour. He also brought me home two vodka glasses that he said he got for free when he bought the drinks.  He got himself a nice ball cap that I will probably steal to wear on the lake.  His friend had his phone taken up by the phone police for taking photos.  My husband said he got about 6 feet from Tiger and Phil on Friday.  If he has any good photos I will post them.