Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Korean Pork Tacos

Options
Thin pork chops marinated in a Korean marinade with some asian style pickles and sriracha.imageimage

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    That looks and sounds very interesting and good. How awesome was it?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me. Nicely done. Solid all around.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options

Pretty F'n good and simple... The pork was pre-marinated from the Butcher and pickles were a 10 minute pickle from serious eats... I've done them before with some kimchi and that works awesome.
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    That looks awesome. I've never had Korean style taco. But the seem to be a big thing. I guess I'm gonna have to make some.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    Man that looks great!! I go "clean carb" during the workweek and only do brown rice, ezekial bread and low carb tortillas. Along with lots of protein and green veggies. This will be a perfect idea for either dinner or lunches. Thanks for sharing!! I'll hafta google those pickles. =P~
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Phatchris said:
    Pretty F'n good and simple... The pork was pre-marinated from the Butcher and pickles were a 10 minute pickle from serious eats... I've done them before with some kimchi and that works awesome.

I'll have to give that one a try, and soon. It looks and sounds right up my alley. Nicely done!