Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

San Jose places to eat

Options
Ok Eggs by the Bay fans. Where should I eat in or around San Jose this week?

Comments

• SMITTYtheSMOKER
    SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Really depends on what type of food you are looking for, so many different to choose from in this area.  Santana Row is a area that has a few options.  San Pedro Square is a downtown area that offers quite a bit itself. 

Let me know if you would like to drop by the showroom this week, always looking to talk Egg with a fellow Egger. 408-394-2471

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    I'd love to stop in if I get the chance. Days are pretty full, and I'm riding with a coworker. Let me see what I can do.
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Santana row is fun.
  • thailandjohn
    Options
    Tjcoley....if you don't stop by Eggs by the Bay, you are missing the best Egg dealer in the country...Smitty has the most impressive BGE display and a large amount of BBQ accessories. You will be impressed....... If you go during the week, you need to call in advance
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Went to a place called McCormicks and Schmicks (or some thing like that) a little over two years ago. Not BBQ, eclectic California IMO. Kobe burger was very good, SWMBO had a chicken pasta thing, also exceptional. Lots of fresh seafood if you like that sort of thing. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    @SMITTYtheSMOKER‌ work got in the way and couldn't find time. Maybe next time I'm in the area. Really wish I could have hooked up. I did meet a fellow Egg cooker from the area, so all was not lost.