Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hump Day Fajitas

Options
Nothing really crazy but was tasty
Went freezer diving and for some kinda steak that I had sliced really thin and a chicken breast, so decide to do fajitas.
Got the egg level out at 400° and threw on the paella pan with chicken and then steak that was seasoned with DP Fajitaish image Removed the proteins before completely done and sautéed some onion,garlic & green & yellow peppers image Everything back in the pan with a fajita season and water mix. image And served with lettuce and avacado with tomato image

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• tcampbell
    tcampbell Posts: 771
    Options
    You used D.P. plus another fajita seasoning?
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Yep. I like a bit of glaze if you will on my fajitas. I used an Ortega season pack with 1/3 cup of water

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Yum
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That looks excellent. The third pic down made me hungry !! Excellent job!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.