Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini help please.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Do I have the hinge wrong? I installed it the way it shows in the instructions but the top will open 180 degrees. This doesn't seem right to me. Anybody got a clue or suggestion. Thanks in advance.imageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• SGH
    Options
    I figured it out. No need to reply.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Here is a mini assembly video
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    Thanks man. I had put the stops on the same band. I figured it out about the time I made the post. I felt like a real dummy when I saw what I had done. That's what getting in a rush will cause though!! Thanks again.

Status- Standing by.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I figured you were 4 cooks in already and about to create a super post.
  • SGH
    Options
    @Lit‌
    Not yet. Fixing to light the egg now that I'm through assembling my wife's mini!

Status- Standing by.