Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@SGH Come hungry tonight

2»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Doesn't matter keep them coming! I enjoy them just the same.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @JRWhitee‌
    Brother you are one of the good guys on here. If you post a bowl of cereal I will be glad to see it and comment on it. Bring them on my friend!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    edited August 2014
    @SGH since this post has your name on it I will catch you up on some of my better cooks.
    1. My first reverse sear ribeye it turned out great. 2. Pig Shots are my wife's favorite. 3. The best Prime Rib I cooked yet, first time I trimmed prior to the cook. 4. Pork Butts I probably do a couple a month. 5. This Brisket wasn't my best but tasted good.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SGH
    @JRWhitee‌
    Those all look phenomenal!! That is as good or better than anyone else's. You greatly underestimate yourself my friend. All are par excellent to say the least. Now where is my plate???

Status- Standing by.

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    @SGH
    There will always be a plate for you at my house. Thank you very much.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SGH
    @JRWhitee‌
    Same here my friend. The offer is always good. Come by anytime.

Status- Standing by.