Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Round 2!!! Nom Na Nom Na Nom Nom Nom :D

2»

Comments

• LBC Dawg
    LBC Dawg Posts: 116
    Damn those look great!!
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,830
    cazzy said:
    What is the exact name of that cut of pork chop, @cazzy?  I want to give those a shot for sure.  Looks spectacular!!  Thanks for the inspirations!
    Ask your butcher for a double rib chop, french cut. It measured 2.5 inches thick. @Foghorn provided me with that info and also inspired me, so I guess I'm paying it forward. Good luck!!

I'm proud to serve.  And I'm wondering what I can put on a paper plate the next time I get some guy time that would be as inspirational as the recent double-thick pork chops...

I got nothin'.  I guess that means that Chopnado will be the peak of my career around here.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,830
    lkapigian said:
    Wow, I think I could marry that dish
    Where are you from?  I only ask because I've heard that sort of thing is legal in places like Murfreesboro, TN.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Showoff
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,750
    Foghorn said:
    lkapigian said:
    Wow, I think I could marry that dish
    Where are you from?  I only ask because I've heard that sort of thing is legal in places like Murfreesboro, TN.
    Ha........It's legal here in Ca I am sure
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Looks great as usual! :-bd Sure wish I could find chops like that around here.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA