Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Longhorn Grills

Saw these at Central Market today:

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    That's a attention getter right there!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    That is pretty cool.  It looks like smoke comes out its nose.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    How much for one of these grills?

What is it (internally speaking) made of?
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Well, it is $650.00  Looks like a barrel grill surrounded by a cow.  :)
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    That's awesome looking.  Serious yard art.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • That is serious yard art--do you have to lift his tail to load charcoal in the rear?

Hope no one get gored by those horns--ouch.  Would also be a bad move to "hop on" to ride the smokin bull while the fire was going.

• berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Those are cute. I want a cow, pig, lamb, chicken, fish and a turkey so I'll know what I'm cooking.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!