Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whatever you are cooking for Christmas this year.......

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
gang.jpg
<p />At least do it in style........[p]Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our EGG family and friends, and especially to all of the hard working, fine people at BGE headquarters.
Be happy, warm, and safe....[p]Wess & Sally

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    WessB,[p]Maaaan Wess...[p]If'n I get hit by a trai , and come back as an egg...I wanna be one of your Eggs!![p]Looks like a happy family!![p]Here's to hoping both you and Sally have the best Holiday ever!![p]Evans[p]PS...will you be in Florida in March?
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Options
    WessB,
    gotta love those Christmas colors of red and green.
    You did good !!!
    Merry Christmas to you Wess and Ms. Sally.

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    WessB,
    A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. That is a very nice cooking area you have, what a joy it must be to use. Be safe this holiday season.[p]Regards,
    New Bob

• WessB
    Options
    Chubby,
    We will be in Florida at the end of January..........to board a cruise ship..LOL....seriously, we have not made definate plans to make the fest, but we haven`t ruled it out either. It would surely be a blast.[p]PS....Your surprise gratemates Christmas present didn`t arrive yet....LOL[p]Wess

• Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    WessB,Egged several whole chickens as gifts to neighbors yesterday, today headin' to my oldest daughter's for a family get together where my son-in-law is doing the Eggin, and tomorrow going to help put a surprise Christmas EGG together.
    The folks at the EGG Store have been busy this week. I was there a hour or so Weds. and they were rolling EGGS out fast. Gonna be a lot of Happy New Eggers, tomorrow.
    A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Ms.Diane & Poppasam

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning WessB & Sally:[p]Merry Chrismas to you and yours! [p]I won't be doing any egging on Christmas as we are surprising my mother (in Mississippi) with a visit tomorrow. So I did do two sausage & cheese rolls this morning for good measure as we celebrated Christmas with our son here. Tomorrow we will be with Mom, my brother & his wife and his son (nephew) & his wife. The nephew is the only one that knows we are coming so it should be fun. This is Mom's first Christmas without Dad (he passed away in Oct.). The family has gotten together to get her a pin. The pin is like a family tree, with a stone for the birth month of everyone in the family plus one for their anniversary month (total of 18 stones). Can't hardly wait to surprise her.[p]Hope to see you in March at the Florida Eggfest.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    WessB,[p]You could be serving four courses of different varieties of dirt with that setup, and I'd still come over for dinner.[p]Happy Holidays,
    Cornfed

• WessB
    Options
    Cornfed,
    COME ON.....Redskins kick off at 1, and we are doing a very untraditional NY Strip Christmas with my kids today...got a whole 12.5# strip loin just waiting to be hacked into whatever thickness each person wants...hence the 2 small eggs, LOL had to pull out the back up small....I asked my kids last weekend, as we were eating Christmas ham with my brothers side of the family, what do you guys want for Christmas dinner, and it was a unanimous "STEAK"....Best wishes bud...[p]Wess & Sally

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    WessB,
    Ok, if I left right now I'd be at the airport by 12:30. Maybe catch a 2:00 flight into (?). Then figure about 2 hours for the flight and 2 hours in a taxi finding your place. [p]So let's say 6:00 and I'd like about 1.75 inches please.[p]Oh wait I've got folks coming here tonight...Dang!!

• Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    Bobby-Q, What you serving? We in the Atlanta area But I'm about to reach the no driving stage. My son-in-law just started carving a Mad Max turkey so I ain't leaving. You have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
    Ms.Diane & Poppasam

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Poppasam ,
    We actually cheated a bit tonight and had a Honey Baked Ham. Tomorrow I've got plans for a prime rib, ribs, shrimp and some of the pulled pork I did last night for a friend of my Sister.

• Smokin Joe
    Options
    WessB,
    Merry Christmas to you Wess & Sally!!! [p]I was thinking about you yesterday as I was stretching some pizza dough and telling my father in law about our discussion on stretching it from the outside in. He's baan watching me stretch dough that way for years so he got a chuckle out of that.[p]Merry & Happy to you!!! Joe