Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Turkey Thighs, Again!

Options
Yeah, I know you've seen it before, but that is what was cooking tonight.

Utility cook for the freezer and future lunches.  Stripped one and combined with left over red potatoes for tomorrow's lunch.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    That looks excellent.  IMHO thighs are very, very underrated.  Inexpensive, and absolutely excellent on the egg, and yours look very delicious, nice job!

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Great post Doc, thanks. In general I'm noyt a fan, but this has me reconsidering. 

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Great post Doc, thanks. In general I'm noyt a fan, but this has me reconsidering. 

Cheers
    B_B
    Hot smoked at 250 for 3 hours until internal was in the 180"s.  Well marinated in teriyaki, and done with mesquite smoke.  You do not eat the skin.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys