Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Like. Dislike problem

Options
MeTed
MeTed Posts: 800
Just today I noticed that when I like a post it counts, but I cannot see any avatars of other posters, anyone else having this problem or is it my computer.
Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Yep, same here. Will make @griffin have a tough job judging the wing throwdown.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Options
    Ha,Ha, That is funny, thanks the reply. I sure am glad it is not my computer. 
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Still seems that having both "like" and "agree" are similar enough to be the same...Why have both?
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I noticed the same thing starting this afternoon.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Aww crap! Well that throws a wrench in the works. What the hell happened?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The throwdown broke the forum!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    When I click the "thumbs up" for like I can see who has already liked it image

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Well then we might have to put you in charge of tallying the votes @Mattman3969 or somebody who is using a browser version that it works with. Until today, it always worked for me. In fact, yesterday I used it and noticed a few people voted more than once.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I just sent you a message @Griffin

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    And you can't like and agree at the same time. I tried to like and agree Darians post but it deletes the other one when you click on the opposite. Shenanigans abound in the vanilla ether.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    With the magnitude of $$$ involved this has to work out or the lawsuits will fly.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Cannot see who liked a page and cannot insert smiley faces!  I wanted that damn pirate smiley! 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Seems for a couple of days, you can see the result of clicking on a like/agree/disagree etc..., you just can't see who has voiced their opinion. 
    You can't have more than one opinion on any one comment. If you click like, the count goes up one. If you change your mind and now click agree on the comment you just liked, agree goes up one, like goes down one. 
    Makes sense to me. The system is keeping track of who clicks what, it is just not displaying who clicks what. Not sure why the change. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    When using my iPhone, if I use the "full site" instead of the "mobile site," I can click on the number next to the thumbs up icon to see the names of the individuals who liked the post. However, it doesn't appear to be giving more than 10 names at once....even if the total count is higher than that.