Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PM question

Options
MeTed
MeTed Posts: 800
Can anyone tell me what a PM Is and how to do it?
Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    A pm is a personal message. Touch the picture next to their name and then hit message
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Preventative Maintenance - Put a drop of oil on the hinge pivot points, check the tightness of the bands and bolts, do a dollar bill test on your gasket, check your thermometer accuracy and give it a look over for cracks should just about cover everything. 
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Options
    Thanks at Istroke,much appreciated.
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Keep in mind it's 'personal' not 'private'. If you click on someone's name you can see the PM's
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    My 40+ years as an industrial maintenance mechanic resurfaced when my mind wandered. Personal Message is the right answer.  OFPWC!  (Old Fart Playing With Computer)
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Tjcoley said:
    Keep in mind it's 'personal' not 'private'. If you click on someone's name you can see the PM's
    Actually those are comments that you can add to someone's profile.  If you click the Message button it will send a private message.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,515
    Options
    +1 with SmokeyPitt.

A while ago I posted about the difference between 'MESSAGE' and 'ADD COMMENT'.  I've often seen folks added comment visible to all, mistakenly thinking it's private.
    canuckland