Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight's Grub.

SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Going to fry up some liver. Egg a few pineapples. Egg a tender loin I stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon. And for good measure im going to egg some stuffed mushrooms as well. Pics to follow as it pans out. Hope y'all like.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    @SGH. Love liver. Ever tried it splashed with Marsala wine? The slight sweetness goes well with the irony taste of the liver.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    @SGH. And I'm sitting here nursing a rotten case of gout!!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    edited July 2014
    Wonderful, my friend, except for the liver my friend. The pineapple and tenderloin sound great bro.
    Hope you're not going to ruin the mushrooms by stuffing them with that liver my friend.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Sounds good!
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    Thanks y'all. I stuffed the mushrooms with ground sausage and green onions. @DMW I'm posting the clod at the stroke of midnight. Cen Tex doesn't seem to be on until about that time.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    @SGH Midnight which timezone? I need to set my alarm.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Central Standard Time

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Standing by for completion $$$ shots. It all sounds good. Although I'm w/ @DMW‌ awaiting the Clod. B-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Did ya try the ozark oak and if so did you like it?

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    It's all coming brother. Stand bye my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    Lighting the egg as we speak with OO in it. Had to wait until 7:03 for the gasket to cure. We are going to slather the pineapple in the jalapeño jelly you gave us. We absolutely love it. Thanks again.

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    DMW said:

@SGH Midnight which timezone? I need to set my alarm.

Is it early bedtime for you sweetie? :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    Preach it brother!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    @HDumptyEsq‌
    Just saw your question and no I haven't. But will give it a try for sure.

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    anzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Tenderloin stuffed with bacon sounds awesome.
  • SGH
    @anzyegg‌
    It's stuffed with cheese. Wrapped with bacon.

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    I just love bacon in or on anything....
  • SGH
    @anzyegg‌
    Me too!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Pineapple going on.image

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    The pineapple and Rutland look good my friend.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    @NPHuskerFL Not turning in yet, but there is a fairly high chance I will be sleeping at midnight central. :)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    @anzyegg‌
    Thanks man. I did get a little carried away with the Permatex though!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Not my best job. But not to bad. Fixing to go on the egg.imageimage

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Going on the egg with the pineapple.image

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    @DMW‌ yep me too! B-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    You feeling under the weather? Midnight is might early for you.

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    @SGH‌ yep it is. We'll see if Imake it that long. Got a long Monday scheduled for myself and it's gonna be hot (over 100+℉ heat index) so I need to be fresh. ;-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • anzyegg
    Now that's dressing it up my friend. Looking good!
  • SGH
    @anzyegg‌
    Thanks man.

Status- Standing by.