Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biggreenpharmacist and family. The honor was mine.

Options

Comments

• bearBGE
    bearBGE Posts: 129
    Options
    Speaking from experience you are more than likely out of luck.  As much as I don't want to have to say that.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    You are probably correct. I wonder if ATT could help . Possibly reactivate the phone just long enough to text the pics to my iPhone.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bearBGE
    bearBGE Posts: 129
    Options
    You could try that would probably be the only way unless ATT has a machine that would be able to transfer them to your iPhone sometimes phones can be finicky...sorry I was in cell phone sales for about 2 years
  • SGH
    Options
    I will sure ask them.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Options
    Now I want a pit like that. It's awesome
  • SGH
    Options
    @canegger‌
    Thank you brother .

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @SGH‌ that's a mammoth offset! Very nice indeed B-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    That's the one I was going to loan you.

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @SGH‌ holy shnikes! I have leftovers using my LBGE. :)) I bet that kicks out a mean brisky, butt, etc etc.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    It does pretty good. I have it tuned pretty dog gone tight .

Status- Standing by.

• jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    It may be easier to get 4 whole hogs and put them on the pit and take a picture with your new phone! Sounds like you guy guys had a great day!
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • SGH
    Options
    @jhl192‌
    Meeting the @Biggreenpharmacist‌ and his family was truly awesome . Always nice to meet good people as they are getting harder and harder to find now days.

Status- Standing by.

• jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    SGH said:
    @jhl192‌ Meeting the @Biggreenpharmacist‌ and his family was truly awesome . Always nice to meet good people as they are getting harder and harder to find now days.

The day you give up trying is the the day you pack it in. There are still many great people out there and when you find them it's a real blessing!
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • SGH
    Options
    @jhl192‌
    I could not have said it any better myself.

Status- Standing by.

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    What prompted the meeting? Do guys live close? Was he passing through ?
  • Cookinbob
    Cookinbob Posts: 1,691
    Options
    SGH said:
    @jhl192‌ Meeting the @Biggreenpharmacist‌ and his family was truly awesome . Always nice to meet good people as they are getting harder and harder to find now days.
    My guess is that most of the folks on this forum are pretty darn good people.
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
    You guys are so right. I just met @ponder this week. Two guys from totally different backgrounds find so much in common, mainly through food and certainly an interest in egg-type cooking. But that just opens the door to broader interests. I wouldn't share too much openly on here as that may be bad manners but he and his wife are generous and open-hearted. As you say, it's a blessing to meet such folks. :D

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    A+ thread. @SGH all fun and games aside you rise and shine through the fog friend!
    Seattle, WA
  • anzyegg
    anzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Options
    That smoker for 4 hogs looks great. That sounds like a community get together my friend. Awesome to see you guys get together. Great times, friends, and food.... Who can beat that....
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    hondabbq said:

What prompted the meeting? Do guys live close? Was he passing through ?

I was just passing pretty close by on way home from our family vacation in florida.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    @SkinnyV‌ @anzyegg‌
    Thank you fellows.
    @Cookinbob‌
    I agree. Most people on this forum are great. I was referring to people in general not the forum.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @HDumptyEsq‌
    No doubt brother. There are some great people on here. Many folks have been most helpful to me since I joined. I just had the pleasure myself of meeting a very fine man and his wonderful family. The @Biggreenpharmacist‌. @RRP I have not met but he has been a huge help. I hope to meet many more forum members in time.

Status- Standing by.

• thegooddocta
    thegooddocta Posts: 264
    Options
    @SGH what's the model of the phone?
    Mike - (1)LBGE, HeaterMeter v4.2.4
    Little Rhody Egger - East Greenwich, RI
  • fusionhq
    fusionhq Posts: 1,707
    Options
    May the truth be told!! You've proved a lot of us wrong @SGH‌!! I can knot dream of having a burner like that!!
  • SGH
    Options
    @thegooddocta‌
    Brother I don't know. The only thing I can find on it anywhere is Samsung. That's it. I can tell you you that it's around 7 years old if that helps any my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @fusionhq‌
    You are to kind my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• thegooddocta
    thegooddocta Posts: 264
    Options
    @SGH if you get a chance, take the battery off and post a picture of the battery compartment. It should have the model number with some other information. It's likely that you can transfer the pictures via bluetooth if both your phone and your computer support it... There may be some other options as well depending on the model.
    Mike - (1)LBGE, HeaterMeter v4.2.4
    Little Rhody Egger - East Greenwich, RI
  • SGH
    Options
    @thegooddocta‌
    Here you go friend.imageimage

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Hey, @SGH has an SGH phone! :D

Try this for bluetooth file transfer.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    @DMW‌
    Will the phone have to be reactivated ?

Status- Standing by.