Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's Christmas Brisket Time Again!

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Snowing_Egg.jpg
<p />Ever since I got my egg a few years back, I started giving out briskets for Christmas. I wanted to give close friends something special and unique and as I've found out, a still hot, freshly egged brisket is something special.[p]Tonight I'll be firing up a Large BGE for the first time a quite a while due to travels. It's for a Christmas Brisket for the office before we head to the Smokey Mountains to spend Christmas with family and a medium BGE.[p]I wish ya'll a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a New Year filled with some great egging experiences.[p]Before you know it, it'll be Lawn Ranger's Egging in the Snow Party in Fredricksburg. I hope Molly brings her boots.[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister[p]PS[p]The Texas Eggfest is May 19-21, 2006. Mark your new calendars NOW!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments