Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NM-failed link-

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,349
edited July 2014 in EggHead Forum

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• lousubcap
    Options
    Hosed up the link-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Try again! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @johnkitchens-I have tried every way my feeble brain could think of to get it to work-even thru a separate word document.  No luck-I'm not giving up but I'm taking a pause while I regroup. It's a bit-- getting old! YMMV-  :)
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Are you trying to post to a link to something on the internet or is this something on your computer? 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • lousubcap
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I finally got the image (from my compute) to post but it did not have sufficient clarity for decent viewing.  Live to fight another day-thanks for the offer of help.