Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Contact

GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,541

Does anybody have a contact within BGE? Name and phone number? A company contacted me and wants to get in touch with them about a promotion. For some reason, I recall a guy named Chris or something?

This company is also doing a promotion during football season and might need some more Egghead bloggers to team up with, so all you bloggers speak up if you are interested and I can pass on your names. Unfortunately, I do not have any details on the promotion or campaign, but I'll let ya know when I do.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• EggObsessedEggObsessed Posts: 557
    @Griffin:  You are probably thinking of Chris Randall, who has been at several of our local Eggfests. He is with Paragon Distributing.  You can contact him at christ@paragondistributing.com.  Good luck with the promotion!
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium, MiniMax and Mini
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,541
    No, I'm thinking of somebody else. Need somebody at HQ. I don't know if I'm going to do anything with the promotion. Need to hear details first. I'm just trying to help out a friend of a friend.

Rowlett, Texas

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    Does this involve t-shirts or fire wires?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

=)) If it does, I'm out.

Rowlett, Texas

• otterotter Posts: 277
    I've got Bruce at headquarters..770.938.9394. Please let me know if this still a good number.
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,647
    edited July 2014
    Jason, IMO Bruce is the customer service guy.  For marketing you may want to contact the forum Admin, Rob  rob.damico@biggreenegg.com, or his boss(?) Jodi Burson ...
    canuckland