Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You never knew how many friends/family you had until you got an EGG

Memphis
Memphis Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's funny how ALL of a sudden everyone wants you to cook for them once they know you have an egg. InLaws want me to cook a beef tender for Christmas Eve dinner. Parents want me to cook a couple of bone in pork loins for Christmas Dinner and NOW my cousins just called and want me to cook a spiral sliced ham for their Christmas lunch !!!!! Damn - I'm going to wear this thing out !! But it sure will be fun !!![p]So - Does anyone have any good advice for cooking a spiral sliced ham on the egg ??? The glaze comes seperate in a pouch. Do I put it on first of towards the end ?? How hot and how long should I cook ??

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Memphis,
    If you can steer clear of the spiral sliced ham. Get a regular pre cooked "ham" nothing added and do a search for the double cooked ham. NOTHING LIKE IT! Spiral tend to dry out less so on the Egg. I'm sure you'll hear a few more suggestions pretty quick.