Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Puppies for your egg

2»

Comments

• plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    huge dog fan but the rescue kind.......not a fan of breeding for money....nevermind all the ones that get put down everyday at shelters. 
    Beaufort, SC
  • huge dog fan but the rescue kind.......not a fan of breeding for money....nevermind all the ones that get put down everyday at shelters. 

Easy on the agenda big fella. To each his own.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Love labs. I had a big red one. Loved that old boy. He's been gone several years and I still miss him.

Little Rock, AR

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited July 2014

huge dog fan but the rescue kind.......not a fan of breeding for money....nevermind all the ones that get put down everyday at shelters. 

I get it and have been on both sides. I was a breeder and now have a rescue from ABMC/R (American Belgian Malinois Club Rescue). Not ALL breeders are irresponsible. In fact the vast majority are quite the opposite. Mine were all OFA Excellent to Good (none were fair and never dysplastic). Generalizations aren't good to label people w/. I'm not knocking rescue...Like I said we have our girl and she rocks. We are and have always been dog & cat lovers but, there's a lot to be said of a quality breeder. Mine were for work, show and family and one dog would fit all 3 categories which is difficult to achieve. I took pride in it. Only had 3 litters and a few went to our local Sheriff for dual purpose work.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL