Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Puppies for your egg

cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
Small puppies to go with your large egg made from larger Texas Labrador Retrievers.

imageimage

** I breed puppies to sell ... I promise not to abuse this site for commercial purposes!!!
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Awww...those are sooo cute...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Those are some cute puppies! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DMW
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • johnkitchens
    Zombie dog! 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DMW
    edited July 2014
    Zombie dog! 
    Actually was a real dog.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Based on that vanity, those puppies are from the 80's. THIS IS A SPAM POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    My Cantonese neighbor said they look yummy and are just the right size for his LBGE.  JK, LOL
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    I'm guessing that it would would be wrong to ask about time and temp?

I'm also guessing this thread is a decoy/distracter? :D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • bettysnephew
    I actually ate some dog while in a market in mainland China when we went to visit my wife's grandmother.  I didn't know it until later as my FIL doesn't speak English.  My wife let me in on it afterwards. She was not with us when the FIL bought it.  There are technically laws against selling this so it is advertised as "fragrant meat" when it is sold, everyone there knows what it is but doesn't discuss it.  As I recall it was rather sweet tasting but that may have been the prep or sauce.
    While in a Taipei market he picked out a snake for the two of us to eat.  When they butchered it we each (and the butcher) got about a shot glass full of blood to drink.  He winked at me before tossing it down.  Again the wife later told me it is supposed to make you virile.  He's kind of an ornery cuss, and full of good humor.  He was a soldier and fought against the Japanese in China during WW2 and then fought with Chang Kai Shek against the communists before having to relocate to Taiwan.  When he and my father met, the wife had to translate war stories between the two of them.  One of the few times my dad talked about D Day etc. in our presence.  They both lived very exciting young lives.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • Labs make cute puppies and great dogs.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Nanook
    Nanook Posts: 846
    @bettysnephew‌ . Excuse me, while I go throw up!! L-)
    GWN
  • johnkitchens
    @bettysnephew You are a lot braver than I am. 

• bettysnephew
    edited July 2014
    Many cultures have different tastes and values from ours.  There is very little beef consumed in most Asian countries and they think it makes our bodies smell rank.  I have also eaten durian fruit, the one that makes Andrew Zimmern gag.  It is said your body chemistry determines if you can eat it or not.  I found it to be edible but it does smell pretty horrible when cut open.  I do not plan on going out of my way to eat it again but would if it were offered.  I agree with Andrew on stinky tofu however.  That seems to me to be inedible but is considered a delicacy by some.  To each his own.
    FWIW, I cannot stomach cucumbers.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Do they come with Firewires and a shirt, for free? 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited July 2014
    Did somebody say puppies? We have a bad ass male Dutch import. Here's one for frozen cocktails. :o3
    I'll have to dig up the video of me working him in the field. RIP Rinco VomBarkhaus.

"Berry II" KNPV Stud Dog: http://youtu.be/gTiFNnN0oTg
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Based on that vanity, those puppies are from the 80's. THIS IS A SPAM POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It looks like a motor home bathroom sink.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • caliking
    @bettysnephew - i fed my 14yo niece pig esophagus tacos at a Mexican market here some time ago. I told her afterwards what it was and she wasnt fazed. She trusts me when I tell her something tastes good, because she knows I'm almost always right! She's pretty sporting for a teeneager in  that way.

• bettysnephew
    My favorites are lengua.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • caliking
    My favorites are lengua.
    There are a couple of hole in the wall taqueria/haciendas on the main street in Columbus Junction. I remember having good cabeza tacos at one place  there a few years ago. 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SpartanPride
    SpartanPride Posts: 161
    Haha. @henapple‌ that is dangerously close to the line I'm quite sure. Well done.
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    can you post some pictures of some sweater puppies?
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    @bettysnephew‌ I bought a durian to work to try. Needless to say it made for an interesting and stinky day. It wasn't all that bad, especially the muffins my coworker made with it the next day.

@henapple‌ I'd take a bite out of that sandwich for sure!
    Dunedin, FL
  • bettysnephew
    edited July 2014
    caliking said:
    My favorites are lengua.
    There are a couple of hole in the wall taqueria/haciendas on the main street in Columbus Junction. I remember having good cabeza tacos at one place  there a few years ago. 
    I used to go to El Charros in Nichols.  Great food and the older waitress there was a hoot.  One of my pals was smoking a cigarette at the time and she picked it from his hand took a drag and gave it back.  Also the big old coon hound that slept near the kitchen door.   I was also at the bar just North of E C's and they had great food also.  Sadly it's all gone now.
    The absolute best Mexican I ever had was in a class D restaurant in Carrizoso, NM.  I think they had sheets of plywood laid down to cover the dirt floor, but the food was unbelievably good.  It made El Charro look like a dining room at the Ritz.  Adventures in eating!
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • Are those pure breeds or inbreads?image
    Steve
    Outside of Appleton, WI - MBGE, LBGE
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

can you post some pictures of some sweater puppies?

Ask and you shall. ....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • can you post some pictures of some sweater puppies?

Wouldn't a sweater puppy be a lamb?
    Flint, Michigan
  • mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Beautiful puppies!  Big dog fan here.
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    mcmac said:
    Beautiful puppies!  Big dog fan here.
    Those are little dogs.