Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where's SGH?

Options

Comments

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Welcome back brother @SGH‌ , much has happens here the last few days my friend , the forum was missing you kind words and compliments that followed in your posts my brother.
    Looks like all the egg head brothers have welcomed your return friend. We all patiently await the big surprise you will share with us friend.
    Till then brother..... B-)
    Seattle, WA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Believe what you want brother. You walked blindly into a wall head first. A lot of my exaggerated sayings was just for you my friend. Just to keep you marching to the beat. I had a lot of help. This is one I can't take all the credit for. Wish I could though!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @SGH How is the beef clod coming along?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2014
    Options
    SGH said:
    Believe what you want brother. You walked blindly into a wall head first. A lot of my exaggerated sayings was just for you my friend. Just to keep you marching to the beat. I had a lot of help. This is one I can't take all the credit for. Wish I could though!
    Sounds awesome!!   :)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options
    @SkinnyV‌
    Thanks for the kind words my friend! And know that I love you brother!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Nothing like being lied to...
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    @johnkitchens‌ now that was funny
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @johnkitchens‌
    I am your brother and your friend. That's who I am.

Status- Standing by.

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I can't get enough of this ****
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SGH
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy‌
    That pic you posted of your egging area the other day. I know where that house is. I pass it every day.

Status- Standing by.

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Thatgrimguy‌ That pic you posted of your egging area the other day. I know where that house is. I pass it every day.

Stop by sometime and cook some Q with me. I love having boat traffic. Whst are you doing this far up river every day?
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SGH
    Options
    I don't want to give away your location on the forum. I'm a avid fisherman my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• EggerinLA
    EggerinLA Posts: 186
    Options
    @cazzy. Give it up. You still are clueless about all this even with all the clues. You have been setup from the start and made into a b----. Damn I'm loving this.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    EggerinLA said:

@cazzy. Give it up. You still are clueless about all this even with all the clues. You have been setup from the start and made into a b----. Damn I'm loving this.

What up, doe!
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    SGH said:

I don't want to give away your location on the forum. I'm a avid fisherman my friend.

Google maps lets us know. GPS FTW.
  • cazzy
    Options
    EggerinLA said:

Lmao. A confirmed troll chimes in. This is getting better. Loving this!

I got your ****, ****! :D
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    SGH said:

Sometime I am going to need you to give me some advice on bait and tackle. I'm just learning the river. Moved to this spot about a year and a half ago. Haven't done much fishing, ever.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    &hit just got real...
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • cazzy
    Options

&hit just got real...

Again. Lol
  • SGH
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    All jokes a side. I don't dislike you at all. I have tried very hard to be your friend. You are a excellent cook. No question of it. There is no reason for us not to get a long. I wish you would accept me. If I did you wrong some where I apoligize. The forum would be much better off if you and I could be friends. We are both very smart and have a lot to offer each other. Truce?

Status- Standing by.

• cazzy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    SGH said:

@cazzy‌
    All jokes a side. I don't dislike you at all. I have tried very hard to be your friend. You are a excellent cook. No question of it. There is no reason for us not to get a long. I wish you would accept me. If I did you wrong some where I apoligize. The forum would be much better off if you and I could be friends. We are both very smart and have a lot to offer each other. Truce?

I have no dislike for you, I've just never believed you...and my hunch was correct. It looks like the real SGH is coming out and you've made it clear there is more to find out on the 27th.

I've always said that whoever SGH is...He knows a lot about Q. I still believe that. Maybe I'll meet you one day (maybe I already have lol)...we can talk friendship then.
  • SGH
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    At least that's a start. I heard you say that you are moving to Houston I think. I will be working in Houston myself in mid September. It would be my pleasure to meet you and your family if y'all will allow me. I will not post nothing about you on the 27th. I would honestly like to be your friend. I try to get a long with everyone. But you have made it hard for me. Let's let the past be the past and move forward. I love ya brother.

Status- Standing by.

• cazzy
    Options
    SGH said:

@cazzy‌
    At least that's a start. I heard you say that you are moving to Houston I think. I will be working in Houston myself in mid September. It would be my pleasure to meet you and your family if y'all will allow me. I will not post nothing about you on the 27th. I would honestly like to be your friend. I try to get a long with everyone. But you have made it hard for me. Let's let the past be the past and move forward. I love ya brother.

No...Please post whatever you have to post on Sunday. This is too much fun!
  • damnedhooligan
    Options
    cazzy said:
    @cazzy‌ All jokes a side. I don't dislike you at all. I have tried very hard to be your friend. You are a excellent cook. No question of it. There is no reason for us not to get a long. I wish you would accept me. If I did you wrong some where I apoligize. The forum would be much better off if you and I could be friends. We are both very smart and have a lot to offer each other. Truce?
    I have no dislike for you, I've just never believed you...and my hunch was correct. It looks like the real SGH is coming out and you've made it clear there is more to find out on the 27th. I've always said that whoever SGH is...He knows a lot about Q. I still believe that. Maybe I'll meet you one day (maybe I already have lol)...we can talk friendship then.
    OMG!!! I want to be there when you guys sign the peace treaty.

XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    This is like a train wreck. I don't want to look, but I can't take my eyes off of the page. I need a life. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Wait....no...so nothing on the 27th??
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    I can post it without it being a stab at you. And that's what I honestly would like to do. Just post pics of forum members cooking on my stuff to prove that I'm real and own what I say that I own.

Status- Standing by.

• Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    So what exactly is going down on the 27th? @SGH‌ is going to tell us who he really is? Do I need to put in a request for the day off!?
    NW IOWA
  • SGH
    Options
    Y'all are all killing me!! That's why I love y'all!!!

Status- Standing by.