Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SGH Has Returned!!

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Welcome back @SGH!
    Options
    I got two texts on my phone about you being back.  I was out buying a scooter.
    Options
    So if your cooking crow, who is all invited for dinner??
    NW IOWA
  • Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    Never mind, we know who we are!
    NW IOWA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌
    Brother you knew I was coming back today. Hey thanks for all of your help. It worked like a charm my friend! I owe you one. Going to treat you to oysters at Dragos!! Love ya brother!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @Philly35‌
    The crow is for someone very special and dear to me.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @Philly35‌
    But please know that I love you brother. If you ask for crow I will gladly cook it for you. My friend in question has been begging me for it for months. I finally have into his request!

Status- Standing by.

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I got two texts on my phone about you being back.  I was out buying a scooter.
    Who drive a Porsche and a scooter?  

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Great entertainment. My feeble mind is very confused as to who is who and who is doing whatever with whomever! Carry on... ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • SGH
    Options
    @Philly35‌
    @cazzy has a big plate waiting on him if he wants it. I been wanting him to taste my bbq for a while and give me his opinion of it. Let's see if he shows up on the 27th. If he does I have a all you can eat buffet of crow waiting on him. Service with a smile my friend!

Status- Standing by.

• Nanook
    Nanook Posts: 846
    Options
    I think my head is going to explode....!!!! :-O
    GWN
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Welcome back @SGH‌
    Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song: http://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Great just great ..yep i work on the 27th...oh well just another day of a truck driver
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    That's a good one brother!!

Status- Standing by.

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    SGH  . . . welcome back, brother.

I feel like being a SGH fan is the same as being a WWE fan.  

Is it real?  Is it fake? . . . I dont care !!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • SGH
    Options
    @NDG‌
    On the 27th you will see just how REAL that I am. I'm one heck of a crow cook!! I must admit that several forum members helped me with the crow. This is one cook I didn't pull off alone. Love ya brother !!

Status- Standing by.

• Dawnl
    Dawnl Posts: 252
    Options
    Dang, I'm at the cottage from the 25th till the 9th of August with no internet.  The suspense will kill me, if I remember.  
    Ottawa Valley, Ontario
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    See @cazzy.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • badinfluence
    Options
    henapple said:

See @cazzy.

Looks like another tree stump?
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Preach it brother Apple!! Love ya brother!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @badinfluence‌
    Tellem brother! Preach the word my friend!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @Dawnl‌
    You are not going to miss it. You and I are friends. I will give the thread a bump when you are back on. Just PM me and I will gladly bump it for you . What are brothers for if not to help?

Status- Standing by.

• badinfluence
    Options
    Ohhhh can't wait till the 27th....someone is in trouble....oh damnit hope not me...lol :))

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @badinfluence‌
    Love ya brother !!!!

Status- Standing by.

• badinfluence
    Options
    @SGH nothing but love and respect back to you brother

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    @badinfluence‌
    Thank you brother.

Status- Standing by.

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    @SGH in my 18 or so months here you have garnered more attention than anyone. I hope you are real. I was crushed when I found out Santa was a fake. 

Please don't do that to me again. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • SGH
    Options
    @johnkitchens‌
    I'm very real my friend. Look at the things I post. I turned out cook after cook on different smokers . I have given nothing but good advice. I'm kind to everyone. What is so unreal about that?

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @johnkitchens‌
    I will never leave you brother. I'm always watching my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    @SGH I hope you are real. I have been one of your biggest advocates. 

I agree with you. You have given great advice and posted great cooks. I have posted that same thing more than once here. 

I can't wait until the 27th to see what you in store! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's