Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

SGH Has Returned!!

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    Welcome back @SGH!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    I got two texts on my phone about you being back.  I was out buying a scooter.

·
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 551
    So if your cooking crow, who is all invited for dinner??
    NW IOWA
    ·
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 551
    Never mind, we know who we are!
    NW IOWA
    ·
  • SGHSGH Posts: 12,644
    @nolaegghead
    Brother you knew I was coming back today. Hey thanks for all of your help. It worked like a charm my friend! I owe you one. Going to treat you to oysters at Dragos!! Love ya brother!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    ·
    @Philly35
    The crow is for someone very special and dear to me.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    ·
    @Philly35
    But please know that I love you brother. If you ask for crow I will gladly cook it for you. My friend in question has been begging me for it for months. I finally have into his request!

Status- Standing by.

·
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 981
    I got two texts on my phone about you being back.  I was out buying a scooter.
    Who drive a Porsche and a scooter?  

Large BGE
    Morton, IL

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,439
    Great entertainment. My feeble mind is very confused as to who is who and who is doing whatever with whomever! Carry on... ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
    @Philly35
    @cazzy has a big plate waiting on him if he wants it. I been wanting him to taste my bbq for a while and give me his opinion of it. Let's see if he shows up on the 27th. If he does I have a all you can eat buffet of crow waiting on him. Service with a smile my friend!

Status- Standing by.

·
  • NanookNanook Posts: 541
    I think my head is going to explode....!!!! :-O
    GWN
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 9,705
    Welcome back @SGH
    Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song:
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
  • badinfluencebadinfluence Posts: 1,259
    Great just great ..yep i work on the 27th...oh well just another day of a truck driver
    1 XXL BGE, 1 XL BGE, 3 LG BGE, 3 MED. BGE, 1 SM. BGE, 2 MINI MAX BGE, 2 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
    @NPHuskerFL
    That's a good one brother!!

Status- Standing by.

·
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,159
    SGH  . . . welcome back, brother.

I feel like being a SGH fan is the same as being a WWE fan.  

Is it real?  Is it fake? . . . I dont care !!
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
    @NDG
    On the 27th you will see just how REAL that I am. I'm one heck of a crow cook!! I must admit that several forum members helped me with the crow. This is one cook I didn't pull off alone. Love ya brother !!

Status- Standing by.

·
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 185
    Dang, I'm at the cottage from the 25th till the 9th of August with no internet.  The suspense will kill me, if I remember.  
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,979
    See @cazzy.
    hhhfg.jpg 19.7K
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:

See @cazzy.

Looks like another tree stump?
    1 XXL BGE, 1 XL BGE, 3 LG BGE, 3 MED. BGE, 1 SM. BGE, 2 MINI MAX BGE, 2 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
    @henapple
    Preach it brother Apple!! Love ya brother!

Status- Standing by.

·
    @badinfluence
    Tellem brother! Preach the word my friend!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

·
    @Dawnl
    You are not going to miss it. You and I are friends. I will give the thread a bump when you are back on. Just PM me and I will gladly bump it for you . What are brothers for if not to help?

Status- Standing by.

·
    Ohhhh can't wait till the 27th....someone is in trouble....oh damnit hope not me...lol :))

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
    @badinfluence
    Love ya brother !!!!

Status- Standing by.

·
    @SGH nothing but love and respect back to you brother

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
    @badinfluence
    Thank you brother.

Status- Standing by.

·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 2,951
    @SGH in my 18 or so months here you have garnered more attention than anyone. I hope you are real. I was crushed when I found out Santa was a fake. 

Please don't do that to me again. 
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
    @johnkitchens
    I'm very real my friend. Look at the things I post. I turned out cook after cook on different smokers . I have given nothing but good advice. I'm kind to everyone. What is so unreal about that?

Status- Standing by.

·
    @johnkitchens
    I will never leave you brother. I'm always watching my friend.

Status- Standing by.

·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 2,951
    @SGH I hope you are real. I have been one of your biggest advocates. 

I agree with you. You have given great advice and posted great cooks. I have posted that same thing more than once here. 

I can't wait until the 27th to see what you in store! 
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·