Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Venison Brats...Pic's

HasenphefferHasenpheffer Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCN2486.jpg
<p />Egged some venison sausage for lunch. They were awesome! Threw a couple dogs in the mix for the wife and kid, lol.
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Hasenfeffer,[p]There is something scarry with this picture...I can't figure it out yet, but it's there!![p]LOL!!![p]Evans
    ·
  • Chubby,
    Not sure where your going with that but I have a good feeling you shouldn't, LOL!

·
  • have a slab of wild king salmon for tonight,the only dizzy pig I have in stock is Swamp venom, will this be good or any ideas?

·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Hasenfeffer,[p]Probably good council... Hassenfeffer!![p]Please... I ment nothing personal about the cook...the[p]picture just somehow strikes something dark thqt dwells [p]somewhere in me!![p]Not all that surprising to anyone well acquainted with the [p]Chubbster!![p]LOL!![p]I'll be out looking for my better angels now!![p]Evans[p]PS...don't start Lawn Ranger!![p]Evans
    ·
  • Chubby,
    Your comment was not taken bad at all. Sorry if I came accross that way. I see that the picture can be viewed in an unsettling way. LOL! If you find those angles please send one or two my way!! ;-)

·
  • Chubby brat, ya sure.......Tom

·
  • SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    Hasenfeffer, It looks like two naked guys digging for clams!! Do I win something?

·
  • Hasenfeffer,
    Did u make the venison sausage?

·
  • Bluegillman,
    I shot a buck back in November and took him to a deer processor. The processor I use makes the best venison sausage.

·
  • Hasenfeffer,
    Ten pointer? Where is that deer processor? I'm from Tinley Park Illinois. We do deer hunts every year too but this year I had to pass it up for the kitchen's remodeling.

·
  • Bluegillman,
    Not a 10 but a nice 7 (182 lbs).
    The deer processor is in Dublin, GA called Po Boys.
    Sorry to hear you missed your season - hope you get back to it next year.

·