Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Venison Brats...Pic's

HasenphefferHasenpheffer Posts: 156
edited 3:30AM in EggHead Forum
DSCN2486.jpg
<p />Egged some venison sausage for lunch. They were awesome! Threw a couple dogs in the mix for the wife and kid, lol.
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,938
    Hasenfeffer,[p]There is something scarry with this picture...I can't figure it out yet, but it's there!![p]LOL!!![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
    ·
  • Chubby,
    Not sure where your going with that but I have a good feeling you shouldn't, LOL!

·
  • have a slab of wild king salmon for tonight,the only dizzy pig I have in stock is Swamp venom, will this be good or any ideas?

·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,938
    Hasenfeffer,[p]Probably good council... Hassenfeffer!![p]Please... I ment nothing personal about the cook...the[p]picture just somehow strikes something dark thqt dwells [p]somewhere in me!![p]Not all that surprising to anyone well acquainted with the [p]Chubbster!![p]LOL!![p]I'll be out looking for my better angels now!![p]Evans[p]PS...don't start Lawn Ranger!![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
    ·
  • Chubby,
    Your comment was not taken bad at all. Sorry if I came accross that way. I see that the picture can be viewed in an unsettling way. LOL! If you find those angles please send one or two my way!! ;-)

·
  • Chubby brat, ya sure.......Tom

·
  • SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    Hasenfeffer, It looks like two naked guys digging for clams!! Do I win something?

·
  • Hasenfeffer,
    Did u make the venison sausage?

·
  • Bluegillman,
    I shot a buck back in November and took him to a deer processor. The processor I use makes the best venison sausage.

·
  • Hasenfeffer,
    Ten pointer? Where is that deer processor? I'm from Tinley Park Illinois. We do deer hunts every year too but this year I had to pass it up for the kitchen's remodeling.

·
  • Bluegillman,
    Not a 10 but a nice 7 (182 lbs).
    The deer processor is in Dublin, GA called Po Boys.
    Sorry to hear you missed your season - hope you get back to it next year.

·