Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Display Issue

Options
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this... I'm using the latest version of Chrome and from time to time, something gets added to a thread that screws up the display when I open it. What I'll see is just a solid back screen where the thread will be. For example, I just tried to open cazzies SGH thread and I can no longer view it. I suspect it has something to do with particular items that have been embedded or linked to a post but, for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Reset your browser settings and see if that fixes it.  I use Chrome exclusively and haven't experienced any of the issues you're describing.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    You might also try disabling extensions.  One quick way to do this is to go into ingognito mode (by default all extensions are disabled in ingognito).  If that works, you might try disabling extensions one by one and see if the issue goes away.  

Also use Chrome exclusively and haven't seen this issue. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    @cazzy and @smokeypitt... thanks for the suggestions. The problem seems to be intermittent as I am now able to follow the SGH thread (Thank God for that!!)

I'll try your suggestions next time I have the issue.

Thanks brothers and, as always, I appreciate your help!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.