Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkopolis Eggfest Pictures

Work up before the crack of dawn yesterday and headed up to Cincinnati to catch the 2014 Porkopolis Eggfest.  It was the first one I have been to this year and I'll tell you what [crowd says, "WHAT?"] - Eddie Meiners sure puts on a great Eggfest.  It was great to see everyone.  The North Georgia Eggers represented in force, I got to meet some of my favorite Eggers face to face, and heck, even some folks I haven't heard from in a long time where there. 

Here are my pictures, too many to post so I'll just do a link to the slide show.  Porkopolis Eggfest 2014 Album

Post 'em if ya got 'em.  Thanks for a great time, Eddie!  I gotta run go make some Pork-don Bleu on my Egg.
Knoxville, TN
·

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    Thanks for posting.  Looks like everyone had a good time.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Very cool pics. It was a blast for sure!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • Thanks for sharing, looks like great food and weather.
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    So great to meet you in person, Chris! Thrilled Porkopolis got to be the first official book signing! Make sure to get us on your calendar for next year! Curt is already planning your demo cook! 
    ·
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,240
    Looks great - so bummed I couldnt make it down to cincy last weekend.  I see chef JJ from indy did a presentation?
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,138
    Thank you, Chris!  I wish we could have been there -- maybe next year!  :)]
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    edited July 2014
    Nice pics! Thanks for sharing them.

Looks like it was a great time!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·