Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Friday Cook...

Options
hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Work is done for now... Finally finished my mid year eval and I'm ready to chill.

Tonight's cook...

Went back to the Meat House and this time I had them hand cut a dry aged prime bone in strip at 2" for me. It came out to about 1-1/2lbs. They price for the dry aged hand cut is $23/lb. Wegmans has prime dry aged as well, but they are all less than an inch thick and they start at $28/lb, no butchering available. I think if I want a special steak, I will make the extra trip.
I also picked up a couple of their marinated chicken breast for the ladies, they're double boneless breasts. One is an Italian type of marinade and the other is a peach habanero marinade. Should be interesting...

Sides are going to be roasted purple potatoes, asparagus, and some corn on the cob with Pineapple Head...

Planning on having a few or more adult cocktails as well as a stick or two... And listening to the Tigers try to kill KC again

Pics to follow 

Comments