Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks

Options
TTC
TTC Posts: 1,035

As I lit the Egg and a fine cigar this morning on a beautiful day, I owe a thank you to all the stalwarts on this forum. I have and continue to learn so much from you guys about how to use/control/enjoy this amazing device - and I've had quite a few laughs from the silliness oft displayed.

I am a terrible forum mate in that I lurk much more than I post, and I routinely fail to get pics of my best efforts. But I do appreciate you guys/gals.

Be safe, and Cheers to a great holiday

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    OMG do you live near @henapple? Take pics, we see so much better than we read. And, your wife can also say: " can't we have one damn meal w/o pictures".
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tksmoke
    tksmoke Posts: 776
    Options

Silliness???  What do you mean - this is serious s!@#$%

Happy Fourth!! 

Santa Paula, CA
  • TTC
    Options
    @Mickey, I'm about an hour away from the infamous @henapple (is that anything like The Famous Grouse?) Oh, and my wife has said for years that the only reason we are still married is that I go to the store and do all the cooking, if I start up a photography habit it might push her over the edge.......

Ikon pass 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Where are you located?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • TTC
    Options
    Gallatin/Hendersonville area

Ikon pass 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Murfreesboro here
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN