Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

My 1st Babybacks (Yes my First)

NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 6,607
I would normally make spare ribs only because of $$$ (yep I'm thrifty). Ok I'm cheap ;-). I found these on sale about 2 months ago. I've been on call this holiday weekend and couple that with our afternoon storms. So, I was contemplating whether I'd do these at all. I digress. 3 racks of BBs, pulled membrane & separated into manageable sections. Lit lump with chunk of pecan and cherry. Rub>>> 1/2 of them with just kosher salt and coarse pepper and the other half with Mickey's. Rolling at 235℉-250℉ & intentions are to go uncovered the entire way. Sides will be done or picked up by @HuskerMaMa‌ (Cowboy baked beans and slaw). Haven't decided but, I may brush on some molasses on them toward the end (I'm leaning toward no). Also going to do a Mickey's rub Spatchcock for MaMa since she doesn't eat pork. Now I chill out listening to tunes under the shade with ceiling fans blasting (song playing right now....)
VIOLENT FEMMES-Blister in the Sun:
LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
Die Hard HUSKER and BRONCO FAN
Middleburg, FL

Comments