Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Where the hell is @Chubbs

MickeyMickey Posts: 17,431
Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 18,937
    edited July 2014
    ooops, I thought you meant Chubby!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,431
    RRP said:

I don't have a clue how Evans does it, but I swear he can hide under a rock for months at a time!

Sorry but Chubbs not Chubby. I just call Chubby about every 6 months so he will not forget the Salado date.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,591
    I was asking the same question to myself yesterday.  I think he last posted in March or May.

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,608
    He seems to go off the grid on a regular basis, then he'll pop back in for awhile.

Same with Centex.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    Speaking of which... what's up with @villageidiot?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,431
    Chubby said:

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

You my good friend ARE SO RIGHT!

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    edited July 2014
    Mickey said:

Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????

Hey I'm still here... Haven't posted for a while.
    Dunedin, FL