Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where the hell is @Chubbs

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,557
    edited July 2014
    ooops, I thought you meant Chubby!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    RRP said:

I don't have a clue how Evans does it, but I swear he can hide under a rock for months at a time!

Sorry but Chubbs not Chubby. I just call Chubby about every 6 months so he will not forget the Salado date.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    I was asking the same question to myself yesterday.  I think he last posted in March or May.

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,406
    He seems to go off the grid on a regular basis, then he'll pop back in for awhile.

Same with Centex.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,206
    Speaking of which... what's up with @villageidiot?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    Chubby said:

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

You my good friend ARE SO RIGHT!

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    edited July 2014
    Mickey said:

Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????

Hey I'm still here... Haven't posted for a while.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·